Siglent SDS1104X-E Oscilloscope SOP
The Siglent SDS1104X-E is a digital oscilloscope used for capturing and analyzing electronic signals. It offers four channels with a maximum bandwidth of 100 MHz and a real-time sampling rate of up to 1 GSa/s.
- Risk of Overvoltage: Ensure that the signal voltage does not exceed the maximum input voltage of the oscilloscope to avoid damage to the device.
- Electrical Shock: If your circuit is not properly understood and grounded.
- Short Circuit Risk: Exercise caution when connecting and disconnecting probes to avoid damage to the oscilloscope and potential short circuits.
- Oscilloscope: An electronic test instrument used to display and analyze electronic waveforms.
- Bandwidth: The range of frequencies that an oscilloscope can accurately measure.
- Sampling Rate: The number of samples taken per second by the oscilloscope.
Coming soon. We're happy to sit with you and learn the ropes in the meantime. And if you're already an expert of scopes, maybe you want to help draft some procedures. :-)